This is a compilation of my journey -- the daily walks and my countless talks...

Sunday, September 23, 2012

CAMwhore

Maybe it's just me, or do we (girls) really like posing in front of a camera? hahaha

Anyway, this is what I do on a normal boring day - put on some make up, dress like a doll and pose like a crazy woman! But believe me, I really had fun doing these. I think this is actually a treat! A stress reliever! You know, when we feel beautiful and really look beautiful! haha. I guess boys wouldn't understand! Ugh!









See? No matter how crazy I look like making faces, it really showed that I was so happy doing it!

And of course, the "I-am-beautiful" poses...











Plus, the not-so-fancy dresses that I wear...







Girls will always be girls! hahaha

I realized that I've got so many backlogs. Imagine? 5months of hiatus?! Whatever! 


No comments:

Post a Comment